2018-02-01 / Local News

Corrections:

A story published last week about the drug overdose death of Kevin D. Yannett referred to him injecting what he thought was heroin into his bloodstream. A relative of Mr. Yannett told the Enterprise that the Suttons Bay resident was not an intravenous drug user. Upon checking with an investigator in the ongoing case, we were told that how the drug, which turned out to be pure fentanyl, was taken by Mr. Yannett has not been released for public consumption and remains part of the ongoing investigation.

Return to top